Dry Ice Blast Cleaning – All Industries
- Composite Tool Cleaning
- Electric Motor
- Fire Restoration
- Food and Beverage
- General Maintenance & Facilities
- Historical Restoration
- Mold Remediation
- Power Generation
- Engineered Wood
Advantages Of Dry Ice Cleaning:
- A non-abrasive, nonflammable and nonconductive cleaning method.
- Environmentally-friendly and contains no secondary contaminants such as solvents or grit media.
- Is clean and approved for use in the food industry.
- Allows most items to be cleaned in place without time-consuming disassembly.
- Can be used without damaging active electrical or mechanical parts or creating fire hazards.
- Can be used to remove production residues, release agents, contaminants, paints, oils and biofilms.
- Can be as gentle as dusting smoke damage from books or as aggressive as removing weld slag from tooling.
- Can be used for many general cleaning applications.
Dry Ice Cleaning uses compressed air to accelerate frozen carbon dioxide (CO2) dry ice pellets to a high velocity. A compressed air supply of 80 PSI/50 scfm can be used in this process. Pellets are made from food grade carbon dioxide that has been specifically approved by the FDA, the EPA and the USDA.
Carbon Dioxide (CO2) is a non-poisonous, liquefied gas, which is both inexpensive and easily stored at work sites.